StayNTouch, an innovator in mobile technology and Property Management Systems (PMS) for hotels, is pleased to announce its schedule of events at the 2018 HITEC Houston, on June 18-21. StayNTouch comes to HITEC on a wave of recent successes, with over 100 new hotel PMS installations completed in 2018 at brands such as First Hotels, Salt Hotels and Martins Hotels.
Tuesday, June 19 – Thursday, June 21
George R. Brown Convention Center | Booth #1003
Stop by Booth #1003 to see our PMS product suite in full force and learn why Hotels from MGM international to First Hotels have partnered with StayNTouch to enhance their guest experience from end to end, improve operational efficiency and increase incremental revenue. We encourage you to book a meeting time in advance.
● See our intuitive and fully featured Mobile PMS in real time
● Test Drive our Zest-Station Lobby Self-Check-In
● Experience an intuitive mobile check-in in under 30 seconds
● Learn how you can reap the benefits: 10%-20% Increase in Revenue; 20%-30% of Cost Savings and More.
Plus, for the first time, you can play Jeopardy: The Hotel Maven Edition with your peers at Booth #1003. Test your hospitality knowledge to enter-to-win a prize and the bragging rights that comes with victory!
Wednesday, June 20 | 8:30 – 9:30 AM | Level 3 Meeting Room 370-A
George R. Brown Convention Center | Level 3, Meeting Room 370-A
Jos Schaap, CEO and Founder of StayNTouch, will be leading a demonstration that will examine the impact that a Mobile PMS is having on hotel operations, revenue generation and guest satisfaction.
Throughout the presentation, attendees will learn why it is essential for hotels to arm their staff and property with a modern PMS that will future-proof their hotel to respond to today’s digitally driven consumer. A new guest engagement reality is here and those who stay ahead of technology trends will come out the winners.
Jos will be joined by special guest, Area General Manager of Modus Hotels, Washington DC, Marco Burlimann. Modus Hotels is a customer of StayNTouch and have deployed Rover PMS in all of their hotels.
Tuesday, June 19th | 7:00 PM
Customer Appreciation Party
Hotel Alessandra | 1070 Dallas St, Houston, TX
After the inevitable information overload you’re bound to endure on the HITEC exhibition floor, come and wind down at Hotel Alessandra and enjoy a breathtaking view of Houston.
“We’re excited to host this event for the customers we’ve come to know as invaluable partners. This is a small token of appreciation for their commitment to building a lasting relationship with StayNTouch”-Jos Schaap, Founder and CEO.
StayNTouch offers hotels the opportunity to integrate multiple cloud-solutions on one platform:
• Rover PMS™: Next generation Hotel PMS, fully cloud, fits on every device, optimizes hotel operations from front desk, to groups, to housekeeping to revenue management. Simple monthly pricing that includes training, integrations and configuration.
• Zest Web™: Guest mobile check-in and checkout from their smartphone resulting in fewer guests waiting in line. Drive upgrade revenue & monetize early check-in and late check-out requests. Upsell opportunities, Review bill, preferences collected. PMS-integrated. White-labeled for your hotel.
• Zest Station™: Operational efficiency and guest satisfaction delivered in one package, the PMS-integrated Zest Station streamlines the lobby-based check-in, key retrieval and check-out processes by letting guests skip the line and get on with their stay. Integrates with Manual Key Encoders, Payment Terminals and printers as required. Provides an opportunity to collect guest e-mails. Branded to your hotels standards.
• Rover Connect™: Build better bespoke products with StayNTouch APIs. Now available, guest service APIs bring StayNTouch guest interface features to any custom development project. Features include: Check-In and Check-out, Early Check-in Management, Late Check-out management, Upgrades, Add-ons, Guest Profiles, Availability, Reservations, Sign In / Authentication and more.
About StayNTouch Inc.
StayNTouch is a “Software as a Service” hotel property management systems (PMS) company focused on developing solutions that help hotels raise service levels, drive revenues, reduce costs, and ultimately change the way hotels can captivate their guests. Developed with mobility in mind, the pioneering platform enables hotels to create long lasting relationships with their guests by delivering personalized service levels that today’s guests require. StayNTouch operates on tablets and smartphones, empowering hotel employees to go above and beyond in exceeding guest expectations at every touch point.
Powering over 85,000 rooms globally, our game-changing solution frees hotels from the constraints of legacy or premise systems, dramatically streamlines operations, increases margins, and revolutionizes how front-line staff connects with guests. StayNTouch is a trusted partner to many of the most forward thinking hotels, resorts, casinos and chains in the industry, including Yotel, Zoku Amsterdam, Valencia Hotels, The Freehand Hotels, First Hotels, Modus hotels and the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.