DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront opens its doors today.
The hotel, situated directly on the Atlantic Ocean and just five blocks from the scenic boardwalk and the Ocean City Convention Center, recently completed a multimillion dollar renovation, including fully updated guest rooms, a complete makeover of the lobby, new furniture throughout the hotel, eco-friendly and technological enhancements and fresh new dining options. Beyond the prime location, guests will enjoy the signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome, along with two outdoor pools, one indoor pool and a beach volleyball court.
“We are thrilled to welcome travelers to DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront, which embodies the unique and welcoming characteristics found at the brand’s more than 525 locations,” said Shawn McAteer, senior vice president and global head, DoubleTree by Hilton. “The unbeatable location and top-notch amenities allow guests and travelers to find the escape they are looking for just as beach season kicks off.”
“We think the opening of the DoubleTree by Hilton is a great addition to the Hilton portfolio of hotels in Ocean City,” said Andrew Geiger, general manager, DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront. “We look forward to welcoming travelers from the region and around the country to enjoy all that Ocean City has to offer.”
Highlights from DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront include:
A Space for Every Occasion
- DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront offers a variety of meetings and event space, great for groups large or small or gatherings for business or personal activities. The meeting spaces range from newly renovated indoor and outdoor venues, including a 5,300 sq. ft. 5-bedroom penthouse with 4,800 sq. ft. of outdoor space, a 3,400 sq. ft. 4-bedroom penthouse, a 400 sq. ft. Boardroom and the Marlin Moon Restaurant and Bar.
- The hotel offers cutting-edge technology designed with meeting planners in mind. For example, Personalized Online Group Pages (POG) lets conference attendees book reservations directly online, allowing efficient management of custom meeting and events needs.
- Marlin Moon Restaurant and Bar serves up locally-sourced seafood, including its signature menu items like Tuna Nachos, Mom’s Shrimp Teaser, Cream of Crab soup and Freddie’s Seafood Pasta. Guests can quench their thirst after a day on the beach with local craft beer selections, an extensive wine list and creatively crafted cocktails like the favorite Marlin Moon’tini. Marlin Moon’s Executive Chef Gary Beach is a local legend who won the prestigious Restaurant Association of Maryland Favorite Restaurant Award, the first in Ocean City history.
- Sandshark Pool Bar features unique libations, locally crafted beer and a lite fare menu on the beachfront pool deck.
- DoubleTree Made Market offers grab-and-go options, including a Starbucks Coffee kiosk and a fresh selection of food and beverages.
Signature Services & Amenities
- Travelers can treat themselves on-property to various amenities, including a 24-hour fitness center, featuring new Precor® equipment, an indoor atrium pool, outdoor beachfront pool, outdoor rooftop pool, sauna and hot tub.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is offered in all guest rooms and public areas, and complimentary Coffee Bean coffee and Tea Leaf tea is offered in guest rooms.
- Each room includes a complimentary parking spot.
DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront is also part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond and Gold members will enjoy complimentary continental breakfast for two guests per night, two complimentary water bottles and the welcome treat that includes the signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie. Hilton Honors members can receive 1,000 Bonus Points per night of stay for reservations between June 5, 2018 and December 1, 2018.
Owned and managed by Harrison Group Hotels, DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront is located at 3301 Atlantic Avenue, Ocean City, Maryland, 21842.