NextGuest Technologies fourth magazine issue focuses on all things related to hotel digital marketing, how to reach guests throughout the travel planning journey, and insights into the future of luxury travel.
Download now to learn about:
- The Evolution of Traveling: As global outbound travel booms, the luxury travel sector is embarking on a paramount transformation fueled by changing consumer preferences that will have far-reaching effects in the years to come.
- How Hotel Managers Can Generate Profits Above and Beyond Owners' Expectations: The economic collapse of nearly ten years ago brought not only havoc to the hospitality industry, but also created a new type of hotel owner: the activist owner.
- Hotelier's To-Do List: Tips and tricks for hoteliers to capitalize on what's hot right now.
- Coffee Chat: Emaar Hospitality Group: We sat down with Emaar Hospitality Group's CEO to discuss his career with the UAE based company.
- The Creativity Meter: Five ways our clients are bringing creativity to the next level.
Plus, other valuable insider information and creative concepts from the industry.
Gain access to these insights when you read or download the magazine today.
ABOUT HEBS DIGITAL:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, Tallinn, Munich, and Asia-Pacific. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Smart Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-service digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests. Its diverse client portfolio consists of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices.
Part of NextGuest Technologies, HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are the creators of the hospitality industrys first Fully-Integrated Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
Contact HEBS Digitals consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Asia Pacific) or email@example.com.
Marketing Manager, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-9425