Hilton announced today the opening of Joyze Hotel Xiamen, Curio Collection by Hilton, the second property in China for the brand. Joyze Hotel Xiamen is also an addition to the Hilton portfolio in the area, one of China’s growing tourist destinations, including DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen – Wuyuan Bay, DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen Haicang, Conrad Xiamen and Hilton Xiamen.
Situated in Zeng Cuo An Village, an art and cultural center transformed from a traditional fishing village, the hotel is set to be the starting point for a voyage of discovery that inspires curiosity in a local destination. With its remarkable design and culture, Joyze Hotel Xiamen offers a boutique urban retreat, offering 215 guest rooms with breathtaking views, 205 square meters of meeting space and one-of-a-kind services.
“We are excited to bring Curio Collection by Hilton to Xiamen, a city with rich history and a growing tourism destination. Joyze Hotel Xiamen aims to capture the unique and intriguing spirit of the island, offering guests a curated, local experience,” said Mark Nogal, global head, Curio Collection by Hilton. “We look forward to providing a one-of-a-kind lodging experience with Hilton’s best-in-class hospitality at this tranquil, urban retreat, as the perfect place to start and complete your journey in Xiamen.”
A combination of joy, zest and discovery, Joyze Hotel Xiamen hotel offers an experience where refined hospitality meets discovery. Designed by world-renowned, award-winning Cheng Chung Design (CCD), the property showcases Xiamen’s history by infusing Minnan culture and modern design elements, displaying a calming “Floating City” concept. Combined with the hotel’s distinctive offerings, guests can refuel and recharge their body, mind and spirit while also finding inspiration to explore the city.
“Joyze Hotel Xiamen, Curio Collection by Hilton underscores our commitment to delivering exceptional accommodations to China, Hilton’s second largest market outside United States.” said Qian Jin, area president for Greater China and Mongolia, Hilton. “As we continue to expand our portfolio of specially curated hotels, we look forward to meeting the needs of our curious guests seeking exploration and authentic experiences, who also value the services and consistency that come with the Hilton name and award-winning Hilton Honors program’.”
Situated between the mountain and the sea, Joyze Hotel Xiamen sits only 0.5 kilometer from the beach, while the ancient Zeng Cuo An Village is only steps away. The hotel provides easy access to the city’s hidden treasures and famed sights, including Xiamen Botanic Garden, Xiamen University and Nanputuo Temple, all within a ten-minute drive. In close proximity to the city’s major traffic junctions, guests can easily access the Xiamen Railway Station (5.6 kilometers away) and Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport (15.5 kilometers).
Guest rooms and suites enjoy a variety of sweeping views of Dongping Mountain, the cityscape or the coastline. Each room features premium bedding, uniquely designed with a pillow-top mattress and 350 thread-count sheets. Other amenities include a JBL Bluetooth speaker, Nespresso coffee machine and a Japanese-style Washlet.
Additionally, the hotel offers the following facilities contributing to a comprehensive and premium hospitality experience:
- TASTE All-Day Dining Restaurant: TASTE boasts a stunning gourmet selection of innovative, contemporary Asian cuisine within a chic, sophisticated atmosphere, elevating Southeast Asian and Japanese gastronomy to a new level of refinement.
- DNA Destination Bar: DNA presents a delightful range of classic and innovative western flavors, including premium steak selections and tapas. Discover a refined Japanese whisky selection and hand-crafted cocktails while listening to live music. DNA brings together a social environment with refined taste.
- ZEST Lobby Lounge: ZEST offers an enjoyable selection of Chinese or international light bites to suit any time of day, or a chic afternoon tea of tiered platters with either local or western selections.
The hotel’s rooftop terrace and poolside bar provide the perfect setting for a cocktail party, business meetings or social events.
Overlooking the city, the outdoor infinity pool is a stunning urban retreat for exercise and relaxation. Recreational facilities include a 24-hour gym equipped with state-of-the-art Technogym® facilities, located on the third floor.
From arrival to departure, guests can enjoy unique services and programs to inspire discovery:
- CURIOUS GENE: At Joyze Hotel Xiamen, every guest will be invited to take the curiosity quiz to uncover their curiosity type and receive discover customized recommendations that are tailored to their interests.
- ART TOUR: Led by a hotel guide, guests will be able to explore the local charms of the small fishing village with various selections of art mediums. The guests also have the freedom to explore the inspirational architecture of the hotel on their own.
- SAFARI: The hotel’s dedicated local experts named Safari are on hand to customize travel itineraries for guests who wish to unlock the city’s secrets.
- JOGGING MAPS: The hotel provides jogging maps to allow guests to maintain their wellness routines while exploring the best of the city on foot. One of the routes takes guests on a journey to the Bougainvillea Garden and Xiamen Botanical Garden, which feature about 160 kinds of Xiamen’s city flower, the bougainvillea.
- GOOD NIGHT STORY: As part of the hotel’s turn-down services, our specially owned Good Night Story promises guests a good night’s sleep and inspires a deeper experience of the city. We offer guests with a comforting glass of milk and a post card featuring a local photographer’s photo work.
- SUNDOWN RITUAL: Developed based on a Tea Show, the Sundown Ritual invites guests to partake in a moment of tranquility to center oneself through the six senses, while learning about the local tea culture. It will take place in the hotel lobby at the time of sundown.
- THE SIXTH SENSE OF DINING: Celebrations may be tailored for any occasion, in any place, from the beach to the heart of the city. With customized setup plans, menus and exclusive services, The Sixth Sense of Dining promises to enliven all six senses and make any anniversary, birthday or proposal memorable.