Hilton (NYSE: HLT) and Hilton Hotels & Resorts recently announced the opening of Hilton Wen’an in the Luneng Ecological Zone, Wen’an County, Hebei Province. Located in the core development zone of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and close to the Xiong’an New Area – an extension of Beijing – the hotel provides easy access to the biggest urbanized region in Northern China. The hotel is just 60 kilometers away from Beijing Daxing International Airport and a 90-minute drive from Bai Yang Dian Wetland Park. Hilton Wen’an is owned by Luneng Group Co. Ltd., and managed by Hilton.
“The Xiong’an New Area is evolving into a modern, smart, green city, serving as a development hub for the Jing-jin-ji (Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei region) economic triangle,” said Qian Jin, area president, Greater China and Mongolia, Hilton. “The opening of Hilton Wen’an is testament to the region’s growth, as well as our commitment to continued expansion in China in destinations that matter to travelers.”
Hilton Wen’an features castle-like styling along with 227 digital-key enabled guest rooms and suites, including 17 deluxe balcony suites. Each room boasts modern amenities, such as a 49-inch TV, complete with sweeping lake views. Nestled in a modern park, guests can also explore the beautiful lake views and botanical gardens around the property by cycling from the hotel lobby to the farm manor by the lake, taking in scenery that is reminiscent of a beautiful French village. Hilton Wen’an is an excellent destination for families and friends to enjoy the weekend together, with various activities such as horseback riding, archery and wine tasting, amid scenic views.
With 3,782 square meters of flexible meeting space, Hilton Wen’an is also the perfect venue for weddings, business meetings and social gatherings. The hotel can host up to 1,000 guests through its eight meeting rooms and Grand Ballroom.
“We are excited to bring Hilton’s world-class hospitality to the region, and are confident that Hilton Wen’an will be an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers, thanks to its geographically strategic location and scenic natural environment,” said Vera Manoukian, senior vice president and global head, Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Hotel features and amenities include:
- Big Kitchen: The all-day dining restaurant located on the second floor has stunning lake views and offers a variety of cuisine, expertly prepared using locally sourced ingredients.
- Lu Yue Xuan: A Chinese restaurant featuring 12 modern oriental-style private rooms, Lu Yue Xuan serves Shandong cuisine, one of the four styles of traditional cooking in China.
- Taste: Taking pride in its innovative offerings, Taste specializes in seafood dishes, with special recipes created by in-house chefs. Each dish allows guests to discover new culinary experiences and enjoy the natural flavors of seasonal ingredients.
- Lin Lounge: For those in search of a place to unwind or savor a selection of fine wines and exotic cocktails, Lin Lounge is the perfect place in town.
- Guests looking to relax or exercise can look forward to a variety of options, including a 24-hour gym, swimming pool, table tennis and billiard tables, a chess and card room, and a kids’ club.
Hilton Wen’an is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 15 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Hilton Wen’an is located at Luneng Ecological Zone, Wen’an County, Langfang, Hebei, 065800 PR China.