The 150 Room DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral opened yesterday. The hotel is located in the heart of Doral’s business district. In addition to being located just nine miles from Miami International Airport, DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral is the closest hotel to Miami International Mall and offers convenient access to CityPlace Doral, Miami Beach Convention Center, Downtown Miami, South Beach, the Art Deco District and Port of Miami. After a day of exploration at the variety of nearby attractions or to conclude a day of meetings, business and leisure travelers can relax at the outdoor pool and terrace with bar and savor in an array of dining options.
“Miami is one of the world’s most popular destinations, offering beautiful beaches, a vibrant culture and unparalleled attractions year-round for business and leisure travelers alike,” said Shawn McAteer, global head and senior vice president, DoubleTree by Hilton. “DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral welcomes guests with a refreshingly accessible retreat, where they can take in all Miami has to offer while also enjoying our service and amenities, all starting with our signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie.”
Inspired by its colorful surroundings, DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral offers guests a wealth of amenities, including:
Outstanding Services & Amenities
- Guests will feel right at home in one of DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral’s 150 comfortable guest rooms and suites, featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a mini-fridge and an ergonomic workspace.
- As the only branded full-service hotel in the area, DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral was designed with modern comforts today’s traveler expects, such as a state-of-the-art fitness center and an outdoor pool and terrace with bar.
- For guests’ convenience, the hotel offers a complimentary local shuttle within a five-mile radius.
- Rocio Restaurant offers a diverse menu to please any palate. The restaurant also provides room service from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
- Antojitos Lounge features a selection of craft cocktails, premium liquor and Latin-infused small bites – offering the perfect combination to wow guests’ taste buds.
- DoubleTree Made Market offers grab-and-go options, including snacks, sandwiches and other fresh selections.
Meetings & Events Space for Every Occasion
- DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral offers more than 1,700 square feet of meeting space with both indoor flexible meeting space and an outdoor terrace with dedicated banquet service bars that can accommodate up to 200 people.
“With our fun and friendly environment, amazing service, and our trendy, fresh restaurant and lounge, we are confident that we will be a leader in the market,” said Cristina Rivera, general manager, DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral.
American Opportunity Regional Center joined its long-standing partner, Driftwood Hospitality Management, to assist with the development of the new EB-5 property. The EB-5 investment program allows American Opportunity and Driftwood to build and operate new hotels in some of the hottest up-and-coming markets across the country, while creating a network of international investment partners who are interested in developing or acquiring hotels in the United States.
Owned by American Opportunity Regional Center and managed by Driftwood Hospitality Management, DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral is located at 10250 NW 19th Street, Doral, Florida, 33172. For more information or to make a reservation, travelers may visit DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral or call +1-305-639-9555.
DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral will be the brand’s fifth hotel in Miami, joining The Gates Hotel South Beach – a DoubleTree by Hilton, DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Ocean Point – North Miami Beach, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center and DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay.