The Marquee, part of the Bluegreen Vacations portfolio, is the latest addition to the Ascend Hotel Collection by Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Situated at 144 Elk Place in the heart of New Orleans’ theater district, The Marquee offers guests convenient access to the best of The Big Easy in every direction. Guests can go west to grand-scale events at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome; east to catch live jazz in the French Quarter; north to take photos with the statues of Louis Armstrong Park; or south to sample some of the world’s best Cajun-Creole cuisine in the Central Business District.
Top features of The Marquee include:
- More than 90 spacious, one, two-and three-bedroom suites, each outfitted with premium bedding, state-of-the art kitchen with exquisite counters, wood-tone flooring, modern furnishings, and a Fender guitar to bring the musical experience of New Orleans to life.
- Opulent public spaces, featuring stylish décor that reflects the vibrant neighborhood and rich traditions of theatre in New Orleans, and an outdoor entertainment area.
- Augmented reality design elements. Using the Bluegreen Vacations mobile app, guests may point their phones or tablets at elements throughout the guestroom and lobby to animate characters and stories of New Orleans.
- Rooftop terrace and dipping pool with impressive views of the Crescent City skyline and Mississippi River.
- Fitness center.
- Interactive art on all floors.
- Sales center featuring a 60-foot floor to ceiling LED wall.
- Convenient access to many must-see New Orleans destinations, including Tulane University, the New Orleans Museum of Art, and The Shops at Jax Brewery.
The 17-story upscale hotel joins the nearby Bluegreen Vacations Club La Pension, also an Ascend Hotel Collection member, and complements Choice’s longstanding relationship with Florida-based Bluegreen Vacations Corporation.