JLLs latest Global Market Perspective shows that momentum is moderating but market fundamentals remain robust
Real estate market momentum slowing
The world economy has moved into a synchronised slowdown and geopolitical issues still abound. This is now filtering through to real estate markets; however, fundamentals remain healthy with momentum only easing gradually.
- Real Estate Capital: In a low-yield environment real estate still offers value
- Corporate Occupiers: Employee experience comes to the fore
- Offices: Office supply pipeline to match previous peaks
- Residential: Investment demand remains solid in Europe
- Logistics: Last mile delivery race fuels demand in logistics markets
The research also covers Retail, Hotels and offers an online interactive toolkit to compare market performance.
For more information please visit here.
Global Market Perspective is JLL’s regular view on the impact of economic forces on property markets worldwide. It is a unique combination of updates from professionals on the ground and the insights of our leading research organization.