The new HFTP Global Board was installed during the associations Annual Business Meeting broadcast
The 2020-2021 Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) have officially begun their term at the start of this month. The association leaders represent a wide variety of segments within the hospitality industry, including: clubs, academics, hotels, finance, technology and more. The HFTP Global Board volunteers its time and professional expertise to help guide and progress the association to the forefront of the industry as it carries out its strategic plan.
The HFTP Global Board is the primary decision-making body of the association. Under the Board’s vision, HFTP is able to expand its international reach and address the needs of the hospitality industry at large. The Board ensures the continuity of the association by planning for the future, establishing and reviewing major policies and programs that support the mission of the association, and by ensuring that the association is fiscally sound.
The new leadership slate was installed at the 2020 HFTP Annual Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony, presented as an online broadcast on Thursday, October 29. Leading the HFTP Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors as Global President is Mark Pate, Sr., CHAE, CHTP, MBA; assistant controller and IT director for Highpointe Hotel Corp.
“One of the most exciting things about being HFTP President at this time is that I have a whole year to work with some of the brightest and most talented folks in the hospitality industry, as we reposition HFTP for its amazing future,” said Pate. “I am really looking forward to the time we can sit down and discuss issues face-to-face again.”
HFTP 2020-2021 Global Executive Committee members:
- President: Mark Pate Sr., CHAE, CHTP, MBA Assistant Controller and IT Director, Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- Vice President: Neil Foster, CHTP, MBA Tech-Tonic Hospitality Services
- Treasurer: Stephanie Anderson, CHAE, CPA, CGMA CFO, River Bend Golf & Country Club
- Secretary: Justin Taillon, MBA, Ph.D., CHTP Professor and Department Head; Highline College
- Immediate Past President: Michael Levie, CHTP COO, citizenM Hotels
- Ex Officio Frank I. Wolfe, CAE, FIH CEO, HFTP
HFTP 2020-2021 Global Board of Directors:
- Director Toni Bau Director of Finance, Maybourne Beverly Hills
- Director James Bina, CHAE+, CHTP Director of Finance, Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Director Carson Booth, CHTP Strategic Advisor, POS8
- Director Kelly Brennan VP of Employee Benefits, CBIZ
- Director Jill Burnett, CHAE, CPA • Controller, Medalist Golf Club
- Director Arthur Burger, CHAE+ Principal, Art Burger Consulting
- Director Andrew Buwalda, CHAE Regional Director of Finance, Skyline Investments
- Director Mark Fancourt Co-founder, Testbed.Vegas/TRAVHOTECH
- Director Jonathon Goodman, CHAE, CPA CFO, Lost Tree Golf Club
- Director Eileen Sarris, CPA, CHAE CFO, The Field Club
- Director Barry Thomas, CHTP Sr. Corporate Director – Property Technology, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
- Director Fitzroy Walker, MBA, MCIM Regional Financial Controller, Sandals Resorts International
For more information on HFTP leadership and leadership opportunities, contact HFTP Director Board & Special Projects Millicent Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (512) 220-6449.