PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in the sector.
The third PhocusWire Pulse concentrates on social media, examining issues ranging from influencers, digital marketing, social commerce, reputation management and livestreaming.
SAVE THE DATE: A New Age For Social Media will take place online at 10 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, April 27.
A New Age For Social Media features the following speakers (more to be added shortly):
- Brian Solis, digital anthropologist and futurist
- Jade Broadus, vice president, Travel Mindset
- Lola Akerstrom, co-founder, Local Purse
- Aloke Bajpai, CEO, Ixigo
The interviewers for this event:
- Mitra Sorrells, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire
PhocusWire Pulse: A New Age For Social Media
This event takes place at 10 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, April 27.