MCR won the foreclosure auction for the 197-room Staybridge Suites Cathedral City Palm Springs, an IHG Hotel, on the Corona City Hall steps on April 7, 2021 at 9:30 AM. The acquisition marks MCR’s expansion into the California market as the Staybridge Suites joins MCR’s portfolio of 110 hotels across 33 states.
In the heart of the Coachella Valley, the all-suite hotel is just 10 minutes from Palm Springs Airport, 15 minutes from downtown Palm Springs and a two-hour drive to Los Angeles.
The Staybridge Suites Cathedral City Palm Springs is located at 67711 30th Avenue and features:
- 197 suites with fully-equipped kitchens (pets welcome)
- Free daily breakfast
- Free fast Wi-Fi for IHG Rewards members
- A convenience store
- A 24-hour fitness center
- A heated outdoor pool
- A firepit and barbecue grills
- A 24-hour business center
- Complimentary parking
- Laundry facilities
- 1,000 square feet of event space across two meeting rooms