The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Commercial Strategy Week will take place in-person in Dallas, Texas, from September 27-30, 2021. The program will focus on renewing, rebuilding, and recovering, as hospitality professionals navigate the post-pandemic landscape. The week’s events will reflect the increasing convergence of sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and other commercial functions.
This year, the HSMAI Marketing Strategy Conference on September 28 will address the latest data, research, and new developments in marketers’ efforts – online and off – to connect with, track, and influence changing consumer sentiments throughout all phases of travel. HSMAI ROC Americas on September 29 will prepare attendees to fuel their company’s recovery, elevate their leadership and business acumen, anticipate, and respond to headwinds, and drive profit throughout the customer journey.
“We are looking forward to safely gathering marketing and revenue optimization leaders for the first time in over a year at HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO, HSMAI. “This is a unique time in history, as hospitality professionals lead the industry’s renewal and recovery. Now more than ever, they need actionable insights and thought-provoking ideas to guide their strategies and build industry stability.”
The lineup of educational sessions, presentations, and networking opportunities include:
HSMAI Commercial Strategy Week:
- HSMAI Americas Board of Directors Meeting
- Executive Roundtables (Chief Marketing, Digital, and Loyalty Officers)
- CHDM Review Course
- Resort Best Practices Roundtable
- Partner Insights Workshops
HSMAI Marketing Strategy Conference:
- Keynote: Who is the Post-Covid Traveler?
- General Sessions:
- Executive Insights: View from the Top
- Drive Leisure Demand & Engage the Leisure Traveler
- The Lightning Round: Insights Worth Sharing
- Breakouts: Nine sessions will address the most important issues facing hotel marketers
HSMAI ROC Americas:
- Keynote: The Outlook: Recovery and Beyond with Adam Sacks, President, Tourism Economics
- General Sessions
- A View From The Top: Chief Commercial Officers Take on the Big Issues
- The Lightning Round
- 12 breakout sessions over the course of the day will address the most important issues facing revenue leaders.
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) Roundtables on September 30
Industry professionals also have the opportunity to participate in the CHDM Review Course on September 27 and the CRME Review Course on September 28. Both courses review the key concepts covered in the certification study guide for the respective designated certification and allow participants to take the exam on-site immediately following the review course if they have submitted their application in advance.
Thank you to the partners sponsoring HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week events and programs:
- Preferred: IDeaS an SAS Company
- Platinum: Revenue Analytics, RateGain
- Silver: Fornova, OTA Insight, Oracle Hospitality
- Bronze: Cendyn, Expedia, HTFP, Milestone, ResortPass, Revenue Matters, SHR, STR, Travel Outlook Premium Hotel Call Center, Vertical Booking USA, and Women in Travel Thrive
To learn about partnership opportunities, contact Elise Rhinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org.