The agenda is set for the return of HSMAI’s ROC Americas in-person, Sept. 28-29, 2021, in Dallas. Co-located with HITEC and HSMAI’s Marketing Strategy Conference as part of HSMAI’s Commercial Strategies Week, ROC will prepare attendees to fuel their company’s recovery, elevate their leadership and business acumen, anticipate and respond to headwinds, and drive profit throughout the customer journey.
“We look forward to gathering revenue and commercial strategy leaders safely for the first time since before the pandemic for a memorable week of events headlined by ROC,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO, HSMAI. “The lineup of industry experts who will be on hand to deliver insights into how to maximize revenue in today’s changing environment is truly impressive.”
Adam Sacks, president, Tourism Economics, will deliver a keynote address on The Outlook: Recovery and Beyond. Other general sessions include:
A View From the Top: Chief Commercial Officers Take on Big Issues. Experts will share their perspective on current events in the hotel and travel landscape and what the future brings for revenue optimization. Klaus Kohlmayr, chief evangelist and head of strategy, IDeaS Revenue Solutions, will moderate. Panelists include:
- Garine Ferejian-Mayo, chief commercial officer, Sonesta Hotels
- Brian Hicks, senior vice president, Americas commercial and revenue management, IHG
- Lori Kiel, CHDM, chief revenue and marketing officer, The Kessler Collection
- Ankur Kandev, chief commercial officer, Highgate
The Lightning Round: Insights Worth Sharing. Revenue executives will share interesting ideas and case studies for driving revenue and profit in under seven minutes. Speakers include:
- Nathan Bacher, CRME, CHBA, vice president, revenue management and distribution, Kimpton Hotels & Resort
- Stephen Hambleton, CRME, director, product management, IDeaS
- Jennifer Hill, CRME, vice president, client solutions, Kalibri Labs
- Kelly McGuire, PhD, managing partner, ZS
- Monika Morrobel, CRME, CHDM, corporate director of revenue, The Kessler Collection
- Dan Skodol, vice president, data science and analytics, Cendyn
Participants will also have the opportunity to attend additional breakout sessions throughout the day on the most important issues facing revenue leaders, including:
- Three Things You Can Do to Improve Profit Optimization at Your Property: Best Practices for Demand-Based Pricing
- Turning Insights Into Action: Storytelling With Data
- Power Up: Growth Strategies for Revenue Leaders
- Revenue Beyond Rooms: Have You Checked Between the Sofa Cushions?
- Automation Outside the RMS…or How I Learned to Love the Bots and Let Them Do the Work I Hate
Industry professionals also have the opportunity to participate in the CHDM Review Course on Sept. 27 and the CRME Review Course on Sept. 28. Both courses review the key concepts covered in the certification study guide for the respective designated certification and allow participants to take the exam onsite immediately following the review course if they have submitted their application in advance.
A Partner Insights workshop with Milestone will be held in the afternoon on Monday, Sept. 27, and is included in all conference registrations. A post-conference reception will be held Sept. 28 to conclude the Marketing Strategy Conference and kick off ROC. Executive Roundtables (by invitation only) will be held throughout the week for select groups to convene and share their insights with one another.
Thank you to the partners sponsoring HSMAI’s ROC events and programs:
- Preferred: IDeaS
- Platinum: Pace Revenue, Revenue Analytics, Tambourine
- Silver: Fornova, Kalibri Labs, Oracle Hospitality, RateGain
- Bronze: Cendyn, HFTP, Navis, ResortPass, Revenue Matters, ROOMDEX, Sabre, STR, Travel Outlook Premium Hotel Call Center, Vertical Booking USA, SHR, Women in Travel Thrive
- Supporter: AZDS Interactive Group, PHG Consulting, The Hotel Network
- Media: Hospitality Upgrade
To learn about partnership opportunities, contact Elise Rhinehart firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the ROC Americas program for additional details on educational sessions. For further information including attending companies and an ROI calculator for attending, visit the ROC Americas website.
Access ROC Americas registration to reserve your seat. Group discounts and combination conference discounts are available. Media passes are available by contacting Kaitlin Dunn at email@example.com.