Trust International data shows hotel reservations through call centers have the highest Average Daily Rate (ADR) – up to 82% higher than that of online reservations.
Taking this into consideration, Trust International is introducing a new web-based Centralized Reservation Office (CRO) module – Trust|CRO – for its yourVoyager Centralized Reservation System (CRS). Trust|CRO links hotel call centers to the same real-time rate and availability information used by the global distribution systems (GDS), Internet booking engines (IBE) and online travel agencies (OTA). In conjunction with Trust|CRO, Trust will also implement its new Trust|CRO in the hotel groups’ own call centers, as well as in Trust’s call centers, which take reservations for Trust customers in 47 countries.
The user friendly, multilingual CRO module is warmly welcomed for the distinct advantages it offers hoteliers’ and hotel groups’ own call centers.
“Our call centers around the world are now able to use the latest yourVoyager technology paired with multi-media support for all of our hotel clients,” says Richard Wiegmann, Trust International Managing Director. “Service is the hallmark of our philosophy, and Trust’s web-based CRO module provides us with up-to-the minute rate and availability information plus helps our employees provide our customers with extra assistance, so we are not only sharing the most accurate, detailed information with them, but can help in planning every detail of their business or leisure trip. That is what the guests of our hotel groups expect from the hotels.”
Wiegmann added, “Trust|CRO – implemented in the reservation centers of the hotel groups is one more way to help hoteliers deliver stellar customer service through their call centers and enable agents to be more efficient. By providing the hotel search result information agents need and all the real time rates and data at their fingertips in an easy-to-use one page format, agents can focus on the sell rather than the search for information. The yourVoyager CRO has been the result of our 20+ years of experience with our own Trust call centers and the CRO reservation software around the world, in addition to a close, interactive relationship with our hotel clients who share details on the features and functionality that will make their jobs easier and more productive. We’re proud to showcase the result of this collaborative effort that delivers exactly what hoteliers and guests need and want.”
Trust|CRO contains advanced technology that enables hotels to adapt marketing and sales strategies as conditions change. Key features of the module are:
- Hotel Search with Hotel Search Result List – The hotel search result gives availability info on the listed hotels, as well as on hotel rating, address and lowest price. With search results noting whether requested features are available or not and other hotel details, such as price and star ratings, the agents can deliver better information to the guests quickly. In addition to standard search criteria, the voice application offers the opportunity to create chain regions and client features through which the agent can search. Guest profile details can be entered immediately in the search and return important guest info from the beginning that aids the agent in guiding the booker through the call.
- Hotel Display – All important hotel information agents need for a sell is included on one page, such as selling points, renovations, photos, video, Google map showing location, availability, amenities, etc. The rate/room overview feature allows the agent to sort on different criteria, and rate calendars give a user-friendly rate availability overview.
- Denial Reporting – two-phase denial reporting tracks automated denials due to closed or restricted hotel and rate availability, plus agent’s denials detailing why the hotel did not match guest requirements. The feedback provides information hotels can use to adapt marketing and sales strategies in response.
Trust has included many other helpful features in Trust|CRO such as:
- Homepage with today´s reservation; a To Do calendar, chain information; agent and supervisor graphs on revenue, number of bookings, etc.
- Option to place written offers through the voice application;
- Shopping cart with a collection of all selected rooms (for the same hotel or different hotels) before confirmation process starts, allowing easy change/deletion;
- Checkout page with the possibility to confirm a single room or multiple rooms at the same time, with copy and recap functionality;
- Courtesy hold functionality;
- Customized confirmations;
- Dynamic packaging;
- History overview of reservation;
- Sales scripts for agents definable by chains; and
- Reporting: On request list, unconfirmed requests, courtesy hold list.
To get more details online on the latest CRO technology please go to http://www.trustinternational.com/trustinternational/CRO.htm or meet us at the HITEC Conference in Baltimore, MD, USA, June 24-26, 2012 – contact us at email@example.com.
About Trust International Hotel Reservation Services GmbH
Trust International is one of the world’s leading CRS providers and international hospitality partners. Trust’s services and supporting technologies help hotel chains and hospitality groups support their sales and marketing activities with the latest distribution solutions. The range of services includes CRS solutions and CRO software, connectivity to all GDS and OTA channels, Internet booking engines and third party integration to PMS, RMS and CMS systems. Trust International offers the full range of CRS-related products such as content management, business intelligence and commission payment services.
Via Trust’s own communication centers located in North America, Europe and The Far East customers in 47 countries are served with private label telephone reservation, concierge and telemarketing services.
Established in 1989 Trust International is renowned for its highly reliable reservation platform, continuous investment in systems and delivery of superior customer value.
For further information about Trust International please contact:
Trust International Hotel Reservation Services
Tel: +49(0)69 664 089 1502
Julie Shepherd, Accentuate PR for Trust International in North America
Tel. +1 815 479 1833 – Julie@accentuatePR.com
Christiane Seelgen, Trust International
Tel.+49 (0)69 66 40 89 15 03 – firstname.lastname@example.org