“We were overwhelmed not only by the number of responses to our survey, but also the absolute endorsement of the quality and value to our subscribers that we deliver” said Carey Lucas, CEO of Ozean Group, owners of the Hotel Resource network.
The survey clearly indicates subscribers want to have content available in a segmented format, because of the large volume of information made available by Hotel News Resource. The service currently distributes between 30 and 40 news items per day in more than ten categories and covers all regions of the world.
Based on subscriber feedback, the following editions of the service are now available:
1. Daily Industry News – contains the top headlines for the day without regional preference (published Mon-Fri)
2. North American Edition – contains all headlines pertaining to North America (published Mon-Fri)
3. International Edition – contains all headlines from other regions (published weekly)
4. Technology Edition – a weekly summary of technology news (published weekly)
5. Hospitality Trends – a weekly summary of new research reports and feature articles published at Hospitality Trends (htrends.com) (published weekly)
You can subscribe to these editions or update your current preferences at http://www.hotelnewsresource.com/Newsletter-index.html
For further information please contact email@example.com.