The property is set in downtown Seattle, walkable to major offices and attractions
The Charter Hotel is part of Curio Collection by Hilton and features modern guest rooms, including 13 one-bedroom suites, with bold design and well-appointed details. The hotel also boasts more than 6,000 square feet of meeting spaces, along with a fully-equipped fitness and wellness center.
For guests and visitors looking for a culinary adventure, The Charter features Patagōn and The Fog Room. Patagōn embraces a journey to the table by drawing from South American roots, paired with a strong influence from locally-sourced Northwest ingredients. A thoughtful wine and cocktail list completes the experience and invites guests to relax and linger as they enjoy their meal. The refined 16th floor rooftop bar – The Fog Room – is the unrivaled place to step behind the curtain and absorb the spirit of Seattle with locally-inspired small bites and craft cocktails.
In celebration of the hotel's upcoming opening this summer, guests have the opportunity to set their adventure on a path to one-of-a-kind experiences by booking the special “North Star” package. Starting at $1,049, it includes:
- Accommodations for one night in a sleek one-bedroom suite with sweeping water and mountain views
- Welcome amenity of specialty bites from the nearby Pike Place Market
- Reserved table for two at The Fog Room – an exclusive experience as the lounge typically does not accept reservations
- A bottle of Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2009 paired with caviar to enjoy at The Fog Room
- Curated itineraries from well-known Seattleites to experience the city like a local
“With the boom Seattle has seen over the last several years, we wanted to ensure that we could offer something unique to both visitors and locals alike,” said Sebastien Pfeiffer, general manager, The Charter Hotel Seattle, Curio Collection by Hilton. “We bring together the sights and sounds of the city unlike any other nearby property – between our location, amenities and ambiance, we're the best epicenter for both travelers and locals alike to discover the city. We look forward to welcoming our guests when we open our doors later this summer.”