Starfleet Media and HotelClocks.com are teaming up to give away ten Hermle wall clocks (each valued at $600) inscribed with the words ‘tempus fugit’
Starfleet Media today announced a promotional giveaway with HotelClocks.com, the leading wholesale distributor of exquisite clocks to luxury hotels and resorts. For the next month, IT decision makers and others looking to get up to speed on the latest hotel technology can have a chance to win the oldest hotel technology — and, indeed, no hotel technology is older than clocks.
The two companies will jointly give away ten (10) Ferrum Quartz Regulator Wall Clocks by Hermle, one of the world’s most prestigious clockmakers. Each clock has a list price of $600.
In addition, the companies will give away fifteen (15) gift cards, each in the amount of $100, redeemable at HotelClocks.com. A division of Timely & Timeless Exquisite Clocks Emporium, HotelClocks.com features a collection of more than 500 grandfather clocks, modern floor clocks, mantel clocks, table clocks, cuckoo clocks and astronomical clocks.
All participants automatically receive a $25 gift voucher, good toward the purchase of any clock in the HotelClocks.com collection.
To enter, simply download any publication that may be of interest from Starfleet Research. New titles include: The 2018 Smart Decision Guide to Hospitality Revenue Management (click here to access) and Built for the Cloud: A Roadmap for Hotel Technology Success (click here to access).
Your name and contact information will be automatically entered for the clock drawing. Your information will not be used for any other purpose.
Winners will be selected at random on June 30, 2018. They will be notified in early July and can expect to receive shipment of their clocks or gift cards by the end of the month. Please note that clocks can be shipped to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, unless special arrangements can be made.
Manufactured by Hermle, a century-old German company commonly regarded as one of the world’s most prestigious clockmakers, Ferrum Quartz Regulator Wall Clocks are handmade and inscribed with the words “tempus fugit,” meaning “time flies.” The expression serves as a reminder to guests to enjoy every minute of their stay with the hotel. It also serves as a reminder to hoteliers that every minute is an opportunity to improve operational efficiency, optimize the guest experience and increase revenue performance.
Exquisite clocks by Hermle and Kieninger are popular fixtures in upscale hotels, often adorning the lobby, corridors and executive suites and enhancing the décor of the property as a whole.
Finished in elegant cherry, the Ferrum clock measures 23 x 10 x 4 inches and features a swan neck pediment, full-length reeded columns, and a turned finial and decorative shell. Each clock has an ornate brass and silver finished dial with black Roman numerals. The dual-chime quartz plays Westminster or bim bam melodies. The clock includes volume control, personalized night shut-off, a quarter hour chime and a full hour strike.
Terms and Conditions:
- The HotelClocks.com giveaway is open to hotel industry practitioners who provide their email address and other contact information during the content download process. No purchase of any goods or services is necessary.
- Employees or agencies of Starfleet Media and HotelClocks.com, its group companies or their family members are not eligible to participate.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Twenty winners will be chosen from a random drawing of qualified entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The drawing will be performed by a random computer process on June 29, 2018.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before July 2, 2018 and must provide a postal address in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom to claim their prize.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Starfleet Media retains the right to substitute the clock with another prize of similar value in the event the original clock offered is not available.
- The $25 discount vouchers may not be combined or used in combination with any other discount offer.
- The winner may be asked to take part in a promotional activity related to the prize drawing. The winner consents to the use by Starfleet Media and/or HotelClocks.com and the winner’s name and image for use in promotional material without additional compensation.
- Starfleet Media and HotelClocks.com accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the HotelClocks.com drawing or accepting the prize.
- Starfleet Media and HotelClocks.com reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this drawing with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
About Starfleet Media
Starfleet Media, a leading resource for the hospitality industry. Each year, Starfleet Research, our IT market research arm, benchmarks best practices in technology-enabled business initiatives across thousands of hotels and resorts. Starfleet Media industry publications now also include Hotel Technology News and Restaurant Technology News. To learn more, please visit starfleetmedia.com.
As an authorized dealer of Hermle and Kieninger clocks, and with expertise in the hospitality sector, we specialize in serving luxury hotels and resorts, including some of the world’s largest and most preeminent brands, with exquisite clocks. Whether you are in the market for one exquisite clock to adorn the lobby of a single property or a hundred exquisite clocks to enhance the corridor or guest room décor across multiple properties, we are committed to meeting your needs with outstanding personal service and guaranteed lowest prices. To learn more, please visit hotelclocks.com.